Wednesday, July 1, 2009

Good Luck, Daddy!





Today, Jake flew to Boston to interview for a fellowship position. The kids aren't 100% sure about what is all going on and what that exactly means for us next year. But we are going to have a blast the whole time. I got the kids excited about Ann Arbor, by showing them a brochure of the menu from a place called the "Cupcake Station". You guessed it, they only sell cupcakes. My two little monkeys have already picked out the ones they want to try if we go there. I thought to get them perked about Boston, we'd send daddy off in style. Yesterday the kids and I painted a sign for daddy. I have learned some valuable tips for the next time we finger paint!!!

Good Luck, Daddy! We love you, miss you and can't wait to see you when you get back.

Love,
US

2 comments:

ozartink said...

Just the thing to help with the jitters or butterflies....the support of the family!!!!!I am sure that Jake's luck will be good, with that kind of reinforcement! I'm sure you could write a book on timely tips on children's activities!

Angie said...

Woo-hoo, congrats!