Tuesday, September 1, 2009

I LOVE THIS WEATHER!!






I can't say it enough! I LOVE THIS WEATHER! I dream that this is what Boston will be like. Nice breeze, no humidity, a few clouds and perfect temperature. We've even slept with the windows open. We seem to be drawn outside, like the "fat kid" to a doughnut. Everyone's mood is better, we sleep deeper and are more content when we clock in the daylight hours outside.

We had our buddies, the Price boys, come over this afternoon. It was perfect! The kids played so wonderfully. I almost put a sweatshirt on! I know I've said it before, but I LOVE THIS WEATHER!

1 comment:

ozartink said...

Deja vu....Colorado weather for sure.....and if its Boston weather too.....Sweet. It truly has been a fabulous transition to fall...and I haven't heard anyone complaining except the overnight thunderstorms seem to wake a few light sleepers! I have a good hunch that my request for that last week in September will be approved without a hitch....I just checked with my area supervisor...and she thought that it would be a cinch....I will check back on that when I return to work on Thursday night.