Saturday, September 5, 2009

Saturday activities for the Arnetts









Starting today, the kids are taking classes at the Y. Allison and I are doing Preschool Paddlers. If any of you have seen her swimming lately, she's fearless! I call her my little mermaid. She truly is! This session, she is the star swimmer. She goes under water, reaches with her arms, kicks with her feet and blows bubbles. She's even started mastering the back float. For the last month, she has been asking, almost begging, if we can go to swim class. Now I see why!

Owen is taking Taekwondo. Like most 5 year olds, he is having trouble listening and sitting still. I think we might have found our solution. He LOVES it! His class is at the same time as Allies, so I missed the first 30 minutes of it. But you better believe I was there for the last 15, with my camera ready. I am so proud of him and Allie. They are learning new things, finding the niche in life and having fun in the process!

1 comment:

ozartink said...

Ah so....grasshopper....you learn quickly....yet not too soon.....we strive to achieve....and remember..where we were....when.