Wednesday, September 9, 2009

Spider Boy

Safety First!

I'm ready!

Listening to instructions.

Halfway up!

At the TOP! What's next?

On to the harder path.

Halfway up, again!

Almost there...

AT THE TOP!

I DID IT!!! Let's do this tomorrow.

Who knew we had a budding rock climber? Owen had his first climbing class this afternoon and he did great. He zipped up to the top of the course on his second try. For his third climb the instructor moved him to the "big kid" course and he went to the top in about 10 minutes. You can see him in the pictures, he's the blue dot 3 stories up.

(Thanks for doing the blog, Jake! I'll get to watch "Spider Boy" next week.)

2 comments:

ozartink said...

NO FEAR!!!! Outstanding and awesome!! What a surprise! I am very proud and impressed! I am not sure how I would have done at that age!

jolyn said...

he's a natural cliffhanger! wow