Tuesday, September 1, 2009

The Passing of the Torch



Well, it's official... Owen is addicted to video games. His poison of choice is Lego Star Wars on the Wii. Jake thinks that telling me that the skills used to play video games are a benefit to surgeons of his generation will justify letting Owen clock the hours, he might be right. Plus, Owen and I make a killer team. Yeah, I have to admit it... I'm a little hooked as well. I just find it funny that they look and act so much a like when they play. See for yourself!

1 comment:

ozartink said...

Like father....like son. Jake may be right....I have read similar reports....for military....for sports....I'm sure that research is in progress on this case, but....Owen may be designing games by the time he is old enough to make that kind of decision! As sharp as he is....it wouldn't surprise me! I am sure that the whole family is getting their money's worth out of this game!