Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Nice Wheels!

This is the picture I sent to daddy.

This is after I told her we get to take it home.

This is her taking it for a test ride in Walmart.

Today Allie and I went to Walmart to pick up a few things before her tumbling class. While we were there, we checked out the training wheeled 2-wheel bikes. Daddy and I have been talking about getting her one, but I didn't know how interested she would be in it. We looked at 3 bikes. The third one was the charm. She loved it! It had a Disney princess theme. I took a picture of her on it and sent it to daddy with the message that she has found THE ONE! Then we left to go to tumbling class. Daddy replied to my message, "BUY IT". So after tumbling class we went back and got it. We have one HAPPY girl now. She really loves the little purse and squirt bottle that sits on the handle bars. She's got her own wheels now... there is NO STOPPING HER!!!!

4 comments:

Angie said...

Eek! It's all downhill from here!

Julie said...

Cute!!!

Larsen's in Wyoming said...

my girls have been begging for a bike. Nick told them that if they kept their room clean for a month he'd get them one, that was about 8 months ago!! Allison looks great on the bike, she is a princess!

ozartink said...

LIke to bet on how long before she wants to "lose" the training wheels?