Saturday, June 4, 2011

Amazing Saturday!

Have you ever had one of those AMAZING days? I know, you are thinking I say that a lot! But today was AMAZING! Allow me to elaborate. I got up early and went to the gym to get my run done early. After showering and getting ready, I thought it would be fun to NOT drive the car today. We would walk and take the T every where we had to go. So we walked to the T and went to the Prudential Building to buy tickets for the famous Boston Duck Tours. Then we took the T to Coolidge Corner for our "usual" Saturday lunch. Back on the T to the Prudential Building to catch our tour. Of course, we had to pick up a couple of "duck lips" for the kids to quack with.

Kids and their "duck lips".

Me and my ducklings.

Owen and Jake

Our boat conductor, Jigsaw.
He was AWESOME!!!

The first fire house in Boston.

Capital Building

View of a bridge from the water.

Boston skyline from the water.

Allie driving the duck boat.

Owen driving the duck boat.

Very cool bridges

Family Photo
(We got it for FREE!)

To complete our day, the Prices met us for dinner at our favorite restaurant in Harvard Square (Mr. Bartley's). They are visiting Boston until Wednesday. You can expect to see some posts of our adventures with them over the next few days!

No comments: