Sunday, October 11, 2009

Holiday Galleria- 2009


Friday night was the JL Holiday Galleria's Girls Night Out. So my girlfriends and I took advantage of the food, shopping and company (sans kids!). We met for dinner at Sabor (the one in Old Town). Then after a good meal, we went to Century II building and wandered. The music was great, I think we all bought at least one thing, some of us had some drinks and we all had a blast! After we left, around closing time, we stopped for some coffee and dessert. I think nights like these are good to have, it makes me appreciate the women in my life.

1 comment:

ozartink said...

Nothing like a peer group to allow you to be yourself and still give you the support and rapport you seek to get you through the day...each day. Like taking vitamins....the perks that help maintain and achieve daily goals... as well as long term....