Have you ever had one of those days? You know the one where you feel like you're on a roller coaster. You're cruising along, things are going good and you're getting things done... and then BAM! You lose it at your kid who knows ever button to push. (And they do for no apparent reason other than to see you react!) Today was one for me. As I sit here and type this I am looking back on the day as a whole. All but 45 minutes were great. But boy were those 45 minutes a trip to Hades!!! However, the dust has settled and I've eaten some Ben and Jerry's. I'm able to stop and reflect on how I handled things and where I go from here. How will I handle things next time? And believe me, there will be MANY next times! Until then... I just want to say a few things in case I forget.
1. I love being a mom of 2 wonderful children.
2. I'm their biggest role model, good or bad, they learn how to live from me.
3. I am human and I can't do everything right all the time.
4. I can't expect to do it all without help.
5. I unconditionally love my children, even if at times I may not like them.
6. I am very blessed and grateful for what I have.