Tuesday, December 7, 2010

I'm BACK!!!

As the previous post says, We were experiencing technical difficulty. My laptop wouldn't boot up. I had no image on my screen. I was very nervous as to how much the repairs were going to cost me. I took the laptop to the Apple Store and left it with them yesterday. The good news, the repairs were done and came to $902.64. The better news, they were all covered under warranty! The best news, I went all day without being able to get on the computer. I got a TON of stuff done! I was so busy! I did a lot of laundry, vacuumed the apartment, cleaned the toilet, cleaned the kitchen and bathroom floor (I used Clorox wipes.). I'm doing all of this because I am getting ready for my sister to visit next week...WE CAN'T WAIT!!!!

By seeing this post, you can positively assume that I have the computer and I'm trying my best to get caught up with all the stuff I would have done during the day. The funny thing is I'm not sure I want to do any of those things. I guess, a day unplugged now and then is good for the soul.

2 comments:

peanut3762 said...

Saying that I'm looking forward to the visit would be a slight understatement. Pretty sure even customers at work know I'll get to see my sister and her family soon!

ozartink said...

Always look on the bright side of life....Leave it to you to see and do it so well!!!! Positive mental attitude!!