Sunday, May 15, 2011

Haircut

Before

While my dad was visiting, I scheduled a "much needed" haircut. I'm not much for one with long hair. My son LOVES long hair (on girls, not him). My daughter likes long hair, but she loves the attention she gets when she gets her hair cut. My husband prefers short hair, lucky for me. So I went back to the place I went to in October. But my Psychic Hair Dresser was gone. I selected another veteran hair stylist. Her name is Linda. I have to quote her bio from the website (judyjetson.com).

Linda K has been a stylist at Judy Jetson for 18 years. She loves everything about short hair: femmi, butch, diesel, androgenous, sassy, and/or sporty women, as well as trendy, feminine, shaggy, masculine, and/or clean-cut men. She also adores Asian hair and all types of bobs, but most of all she loves her beautiful wife and FOUR amazing dogs!

Now I'm not exactly sure what the diesel is, but I figured that my hair was only shoulder length and if I get it cut that would qualify for a "short" style. Linda was awesome! She loved my occipital bone? I didn't even know that was the name of that part of my skull. She then raved about how THICK my hair was. After walking around me for about 5 minutes, petting my head, she smiles and looks at me and says, "I know EXACTLY what you need!" Who can argue with a statement like that? An hour later, and several comments (she asked if I ever thought of getting a perm to even out my wave in the back. But then she laughed and said, "You can think about it. This is after all our first date!"), I walked out of there very happy with how it looked. Even the following day after I worked out and showered. This just might be a first! I loved my hair! Apparently Linda DID know what I needed. See for yourself.

After

5 comments:

ozartink said...

The hair guru......gets results!!

Sunnye and RJ said...

I like the look. Very chic.

peanut3762 said...

Love the new look, seriously tempted myself to make another donation to locks for love. Something for me to ponder. You look amazing though, as always!

Patsy Baker said...

Beautiful lady!

Emz said...

Ok
I
Am
Loving
It!!!!!!!