Tuesday, October 30, 2018

A Star Is Born







I mentioned a while back that Allie was rehearsing for her school musical, well tonight was the night of the big show.

Allie played Narrator 7, but she had memorized ALL of the lead female character's lines as the understudy.  I was so proud of her!  She spoke clearly for her lines and the dance routines were very cute.  Her music teacher, Mrs. Clark even acknowledged her right before it started to the audience.  She told us, "Allison Arnett was the understudy for the lead and worked hard learning all the lines.  So at the end of the bows, I will have her wave.  Please give her a BIG round of applause for her effort."

She made SEVERAL friends from the cast and I was able to get a few pics of her with them.  I even got to know a couple of the moms since I helped with the stage props.  This was an amazing experience and she's excited for more opportunities in the future.

No comments: