Monday, October 8, 2018

Making it her own!

Allie has been talking about doing some decorating in her room since we first walked through this house.  She LOVED the desk nook under the window, with book shelves on either side.  She wanted to paint one wall magnetic and the other dry erase.  Sound easy...it actually wasn't that hard.  But I was going to do this on Saturday, but my migraine had other plans.

So Sunday when I woke up 100% better, I told her that we would paint.  So we taped the edges, put on our gloves and masks and got to business.  It did take me until Monday to paint the top coat for the magnetic wall and the boarder for the dry erase wall.  But I think it looks rather cool.  When she gets home from school today, we will pull of the tape and test them both out.  Enjoy the pics of our progress!









1 comment:

Nana said...

I didn’t know they had paint for that. Looks good.