Sunday, October 17, 2010

Salem, MA-Take 2

The weather is amazing and the leaves are beautiful... so we got in the car and drove back to Salem for lunch. Allie dressed in her Cinderella costume and Owen brought his but it stayed in the car. We took the tour of The Witch House, very cool. Then we got some lunch at a cool restaurant. What a lovely way to spend a few hours.

Owen, Allie and me outside The Witch House.

Live Statue, she was GOOD!

The place where we ate, Rockafellas.

This drink description amused me. You even have to sign a waiver before you get it!

1 comment:

ozartink said...

Rockafella's ...a place after my own heart! Please sign ze papers..I can see it now! Those pictures are truly worth a thousand words! The kids had to of had a great time!! I could have sworn the picture was of Hansel and Gretel....