Thursday, September 20, 2018

4 letter word...SOLD!



Well, here's our update.  The house in Wichita will close on September 28th, at 1:00 central time.  We just have to wait for them to send us the papers to sign and send back.  It has only been 4 months since we put it on the market, and I can honestly say this was TOTALLY God's plan.

The process of buying this house in Spokane has been very eventful and somewhat stressful at times. I'm not sure if selling our house during the same time would have been easier or harder.  But it has seemed much smoother being on the selling end.  And by the time we close on the Wichita Chapter, the Spokane Chapter will have become established.

The "last" load of rubbish is being hauled away today.  From shelves we have removed, to many broken down cardboard boxes, to trash bags full of crap we don't want anymore.  This move has been very "cleansing" in so many ways.

I've always heard people say that when you move, you get a chance to start FRESH.  I didn't think this was something I would ever want to do.  I LOVE my life.  Why on Earth would I want to change that?  But I now know what they mean.  I am in a new city, state, house, phase in my life.  But I still LOVE my life.  Sometimes a fresh start doesn't necessarily mean to start over.  It just means start again.

No comments: