Thursday, September 23, 2010

No news... is GREAT news!

This is Owen's picture of me picking him up on the first day of school.

Owen's school had an Open House tonight. I was a little unsure as to what to expect. I haven't heard anything from his teacher all year, good or bad. So I didn't know what I would be walking into. Little did I know that I would be walking into my "DREAM" classroom setting. The two 1st grade teachers combined their presentation for the first 15 minutes in one room, because they basically follow the same schedule and reading/writing program. Then they split into their child's classroom. Mrs. Headley is so organized and patient. She was candid about honest about her expectations and the work it's going to take to reach them. I am so thrilled about her being Owen's teacher. Owen is going to have a GREAT year with her and I both working with him.

1 comment:

ozartink said...

Tag team for sure!!! What an exciting time ....for you...and Owen....I am sure Allie will not be left out!!