Friday, September 24, 2010

Pizza...

I like to think of myself as a "Pizza Connoisseur". Every town I've lived in I can tell you where we found to have the best pizza. It's like our staple. Once we find that gem, we eat it at least once a week. Even when we didn't have a lot of money, we found enough to get take out four times a month. Cambridge is no different. We have found the diamond in the rough. It is called Zing! Pizza. It's not very far from our apartment so it's very convenient. There is only 1 and it seats about 18 people inside. The people who work there are as eclectic as you can imagine and the service can at times be as sketchy as they are. But the pizza is GOOD!!!!

Sign outside the place. That window is about the full length of the restaurant.

Info painted on the wall next to the 9 pizzas that they make.

My "slice" of Holy Pepperoni. SO GOOD!!!!


1 comment:

ozartink said...

Sounds like my kind of pizza...do they serve beer?? If it tastes as good as it looks.....its gotta be good....not that your recommendation isn't good enough...I'm just sayin'.....Are you putting together a diners' list for yourself and close personal friends??? Ya know...so when we come to visit...impress us...??