Monday, December 10, 2018

Gift 10

SNOW!

We woke up this morning to a blanket of snow.  Not a lot, but enough to cover EVERYTHING!

Pops got to work the new snow blower we bought this fall.  Looks like its the perfect tool to have.


I took the kids to school this morning and the roads were fine.  Until I was driving home from Allie's school in our neighborhood.  I was sliding several times along the roads.  A car behind me ended up in someone's yard, but didn't hit anything.  I came close to a ditch, but was slow enough that the curb stopped me.

The kids and I took the dogs to the dog park so they could enjoy the snow as well.  I can totally say I wore out all 4 kids!



We are used to winter weather, but this is so different.  Snowman Snow and no wind.  We just bundle up and go enjoy this awesome gift...SNOW!

No comments: