Wednesday, December 5, 2018

Gift 5


Jake.

Every now and then I think about how I met him when I was 19 at Kansas State University.  I had a hard time deciding what I wanted for a job, let alone meeting someone I wanted to spend the rest of my life with.

God definitely knew who I was to be with.  Someone who would encourage me to be the best me.  Invest in me, by always telling me how valued I am.  He has a drive to provide me with a life that opens opportunities for growth in me even today.  New adventures, new experiences.  They aren't always easy or pleasant, but with faith we have taken those leaps together.  And God has rewarded us with that faith by blessing us beyond our imagination.

I could write SO MUCH about this gift in my life.  But I'll close it with this.

Today is Jake's birthday.  The day he came into this world.  The world has changed forever.
September 11, 1994.  The day he came into MY world.  My life has changed forever.

Happy Birthday, Honey.  To the BEST GIFT in my life.

No comments: