Friday, December 28, 2018

Gift 27



Charging cables.

This may sound trifle, but it can become a dire need if you want to blog and your computer's battery is dead.  Or you realize you've misplaced your phone cable and can't charge your phone.  This is an issue in our household often.

I am always walking around finding electronic devices and plugging them in, so that the next time someone wants to use it...they can.  So it's very ironic, when my devices go dead.

This leads us to some of the items that were in the Christmas stockings this year.  Jake and I each got new lightening cables for the phones/ipads.  And Owen got 2 cables to charge the switch and pro controller.  Then I got both kids power bars to charge and take with us on vacations, so we won't go dead while traveling.

It may seem small, but charging cables are my gift today.

No comments: